Importance of EAA Supplements in our Body
If you want that amino pool in your body or wish to spike muscle protein synthesis, EAAs can do wonders for you. Here in this article, we will explore anything and everything about the EAA supplement:
Sometimes even the right amount of exercise and a balanced diet is not appropriate for the body. Supplements with a healthy routine and a diet rich in essential amino acids can be game changers for your body. They provide impeccable benefits such as improved immune system function and better muscle development and repair. They also eradicate the risk of cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, and metabolic syndrome.
What is EAA Supplement?
EAA stands for Essential Amino Acids. These are the building blocks of protein and are imperative for muscle growth, repair, and maintenance.
There are primarily nine essential amino acids, including histidine, leucine, isoleucine, lysine, methionine, threonine, phenylalanine, tryptophan, and valine. The body can produce six independently; the other three must be obtained from food sources or supplements.
What makes an Amino acid “Essential”?
An amino acid is essential as it cannot be synthesized by your body, and you must get it from the diet. It is vital as it is an intermediate in biosynthetic pathways involved in synthesizing other compounds, including proteins, nucleic acids, and hormones.
An amino acid is essential as it is an integral component of membrane lipids, e.g., sphingolipids, phosphatidylcholine, or a neurotransmitter, e.g., glutamate. The part of amino acids in gene expression or regulation, e.g., DNA or RNA synthesis, also makes it essential.
What does EAA Do?
EAA plays a crucial role in our body as it helps to maintain a healthy brain and nervous system. It also helps to regulate a healthy immune system, which is vital for fighting off infections and diseases like cancer. It plays an essential role in helping the body to build muscle mass and strength. EAA also supports cognitive function, which includes memory and concentration.
Uses of EAAs
There are many and not just one use of EAAs; explore more here:
- You can use them as strength supplements.
- They are great to aid your workout journey.
- You can also consume them as part of your daily diet as it will help you get a balanced portion of all essential nutrients.
- Whether on resistance, cardiovascular, or strength training, you can use EAA supplements carefreely.
EAA Supplement Ingredients
The ingredients used in EAA are:
1. Aromatic Amino Acids: They are the building blocks of protein and help develop muscles and connective tissues. They form a large part of the composition of EAA.
2. Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s): They are essential for muscle growth and repair and include leucine, isoleucine, and valine. You can find BCAAs in most protein powders.
3. Taurine – This amino acid helps to regulate blood pressure, improve heart health, reduce cholesterol levels, and improve cardiovascular functions. It has also been found to help prevent diabetes by lowering insulin resistance levels in those with metabolic syndromes such as high blood pressure or type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Nutritional Information of EAA Supplement
EAA is a mixture of amino acids containing the essential amino acids your body cannot produce on its own and must get from your diet. It is a great substance to nurture the body with the proper nutrients. They are necessary for building and repairing muscle tissue and helping regulate blood sugar levels.
EAA is a complex of 20 amino acids that can build muscle. Amino acid is an essential part of the human diet, so it is necessary to take it in regularly. EAA is particularly important for physically active people because it promotes muscle growth, recovery, and repair. It also helps to improve your overall health, including cardiovascular function and immune system function.
Why take an essential amino acid supplement?
EAA supplements are incredibly beneficial for your body and brain, but here are five ways to use them that you might not have thought of.
1. Mixing your EAA with a pre-workout drink will help delay fatigue and boost your energy throughout the entire workout.
2. Drinking essential amino acid supplements with a post-workout drink. It will help reduce soreness and increase muscle growth. It will speed up recovery so you can return to training sooner than ever.
3. Having an EAA supplement before bedtime will help improve your sleep quality by reducing inflammation and improving muscle repair while you sleep!
4. Intake of EAA supplements before going to study or any activity that needs concentration will ensure that you stay focused throughout the day to get more done in less time!
EAA side effects:
There is no major side effect of this supplement. However, it is always good to know about this as well which you may or may not experience.
- This supplement may cause a spike in blood pressure sugar. Hence, people suffering from blood pressure issues must avoid this.
- If you are recovering from any minor or major surgery, you must not consume this supplement.
- Other than that, while taking this supplement you must watch for any irregular signs in your body.
Food that contains EAA:
Essential amino acids can also be found and consumed with the help of a proper diet. People who do not like to consume supplements can look for these types of food. Foods like Almonds, Hazelnuts, Mixed Nuts, Peanut Butter, Sunflower Seeds, Peas, Chickpeas, Lentils, Soybeans, and more. In these types of foods, there are various types of amino acids found in different amounts.
Why Choose EAA?
EAA supplements, or essential amino acids, are an important part of any fitness regimen. EAA Scan improves your physical performance and muscle growth and helps you feel more energized throughout the day.
Here are five benefits of choosing an EAA supplement:
- Helps prevent muscle breakdown during exercise.
- Improves protein synthesis to promote muscle growth and repair.
- Increases production of IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor 1), which helps build new muscle cells in your body.
- Aids in recovery after workouts by reducing muscle soreness and speeding up recovery from injuries like pulled muscles, sprains or strains, etc.
- Resolves all ailments caused due to intense physical activities like weight lifting or running during workouts at the gym or outdoors, etc, regularly without any rest intervals between sets.
EAA, or essential amino acids, are necessary for all bodily functions. They’re the building blocks of all proteins; without them, our body wouldn’t be able to repair our muscles after a workout.
We make them in our bodies, but only in small amounts. That’s why eating foods or supplements that contain EAA is so essential. It helps us get more of these building blocks into our bodies to maintain healthy muscle mass and keep ourselves feeling good. So, kickstart your journey with EAAs and gain incredible results in no time.
That being said, it is also very important that one should only consume supplements under proper moderation. It is not necessary to consume this supplement to fulfill amino acid requirements unless you follow a heavy workout or are suggested by healthcare professionals.
Note: Our articles are only for knowledge purposes. Under any circumstances, our article must not be taken as medical advice. For any health-related advice, please consult with a certified healthcare professional.